Both eye-catching and practical, the Men's Perpetual Calendar Watch from Seiko might just become your favorite everyday accessory. This sturdy timepiece features environmentally safe lumbrite hands that sweep across a black dial. Additionally, a perpetual calendar window at the six o'clock position adjusts automatically for calendar variations--such as Leap Year--meaning you never have to adjust the date yourself. Housed in durable stainless steel, the watch has an attractive stainless steel band that fastens with the help of a three-fold clasp.
* Seiko men's perpetual calendar, 3 hands, date
* Environmentally safe (No Suggestions) hands and markers ,calendar automatically adjusts for odd even months and February leap years
* Hardlex crystal
* Screw down case-back, double locking three-fold clasp with push button release
* Water-resistant to 330 feet (100 M)
* 3 year manufacturer warranty