The deep black dial and leather band of the Luminox Men's Field Chronograph Alarm Stainless Steel Watch speak to its intense capabilities. A black leather band boasts white contrast-stitching, while a stainless steel case is topped by a scratch-resistant sapphire-coated window that reveals a black dial. White Arabic-numeral hour indicators, stick minute markers, three subdials, a date window, and luminescent hands define the dial. Two prominent push pieces and an alarm function round out this luxury timepiece. This Swiss-made watch is water resistant to an astounding 660 feet (200 m).
* Precise Swiss-quartz movement
* Sapphire glass, single anti-reflective coating
* 26 mm, black leather strap, decorated with steel
rivets, steel buckle without logo
* Battery life 48 months
* Water-resistant to 660 feet (200 M)
* Two year manufacturer warranty